Seasons Conuix is recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Employment type: Full Time
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource Department.
- Coordinate the role of the HR Admin/Ethics Officer and stand as a relief in cases of emergency.
- Leading HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment. and the recruitment.
- Coordinating the implementation of personnel policies, programs and advising the management on Human Resources issues.
- Liaising with the Management on the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Participating in developing departmental goals, objectives, and systems.
- Liaising with management on annual manpower planning and creating HR strategies in line with Company’s goals.
- Preparing periodic reports for Management.
- Fully utilizing the Human Resources software to the company’s advantage.
- Coordinating continuous capacity needs assessment for employee turnover, recruitment and talent management.
- Monitoring and supervising employee on-boarding process in line with the Company’s on-boarding manual policy.
- Responsible for employee welfare, safety, wellness and health and counselling.
- Interpret the HR policy documents and handbooks to new and existing employees.
- Liaising with Senior Management of the organisation on performance management.
- Coordinating the development of compensation and benefits systems that fit the company’s HR responsibilities.
- Recommending employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Coordinating the investigations of misconducts and advising managers/supervisors/HODs on the Company’s disciplinary procedure.
- Develop and implement best fit employee retention strategies for Organization.
- Protect the interests of the company and employees in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- Continuously show organizational development skills that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
- Coordinate employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use.
- Direct the organizational culture towards the attainment of the company’s goals.
- Conducting employee performance appraisals, standard employee departmental games/competitions to liven the work environment.
- Protects the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Handling recruitment and selection.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- 8 – 12 years experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611