Weider Global Nutrition is an Active Nutrition company based in Phoenix, Arizona with over 70 years of expertise. Our Mission is to provide consumers with the best products that Nutritional Sciences has to offer for living a longer, stronger and healthier life.
Since 1936, the WEIDER Family and brand has developed innovative dietary supplements based off these important aspects: 1. Quality – Meeting all manufacturing and nutritional standards, 2. Science – Ingredients proven to deliver efficacious benefits the consumer wants, 3. Knowledge: Worldwide network involving all aspects of health and well-being 4.) Trust – Products you can rely on to deliver upon your goals. Our Philosophy is simple: Live better for yourself and your family
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Representative
Employment Type: Contract
- Find prospects and leads
- Learn details about our products and services
- Understand all the prospects needs, problems or wants
- Explain how our solutions align with their pain points
- Meet with potential clients and act as their consultant
- Up-sell when appropriate
- Follow up with prospects
- Identify buyer persona profiles
- Recruit, hire and train new sales representatives
- Investigate leads and find out about them as much as possible before contacting
- Consult with sales and marketing team to ensure the efficiency
- Identify most important sales KPIs
- Track and monitor your work
- Prepare and present reports when needed
- Attend sales educational events and seminars
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Report to management team
- Interested candidates should possess an OND, NCE, HND, B.Sc or Master’s Degree qualification with 0-1 year work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611