Africa Leadership Forum – We are leading Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) involved in socio-economic and manpower development in Nigeria and across Africa. Our engagement covers Governance, Leadership, Democratic Consolidation, Youth and Gender Development, Entrepreneurship and SME development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Officer
Location: Sango – Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
As a result of our expansion, there is the urgent need to fill the role of two Senior Program Officers to support effort of the organization in the following key areas:
- Democracy, Governance and Leadership
- Economic Development
- Election Management and Analysis
- Gender and Development
- Learning and Development.
- A minimum of Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, International Law and Diplomacy, Management
or a related field
- At least three to six years’ professional experience with a local or international NGO
- Project management, planning coordinating skills
- Monitoring, evaluation and quality management skills
- Systems management skills with advanced levels of computer literacy
- People management and performance management skills
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain exceptional levels of attention to detail under pressure
- Strong team management skills with experience of working in disparate teams
- Experience of working in projects with a huge budget size
- Experience working in a humanitarian context
- Experience in proposal development and reporting
- Significant experience in budget holding duties
- Willingness and ability to travel at short notice.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV relevant documents to: email@example.com using the Jobe Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: The Africa Leadership Forum is an equal opportunity organisation, women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611