Myrtle Management Consultants RC1083018 is proudly an indigenous African company set up with the objective to be the preferred and reliable partner in core business management processes. As part of our key focus, we aim to support our clients to achieve a synergy between people, system and processes. Incorporated in 2012, Myrtle is a fast-growing firm, with a dynamic, insightful and professional leadership team.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Bus Driver
Location: Agege, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our client, an IT Consultancy, Auditing and Management services firm is recruiting to fill the position of: Pre-sales Technical Support.
- position is located Ikeja, Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Ensuring proper vehicle maintenance,
- Keening observing all safety and traffic rules
- Ensuring that passengers follow the companies policies and ticketing procedures
- Should be meticulous when it comes to vehicle inspections and regard passenger safety as the highest priority.
- Being attentive to traffic and weather conditions
- Following the planned route and schedule for departure times and stops.
- Regularly checking vehicle safeties such as tires, brakes, turn signals, mechanical equipment, etc. Monitoring and reporting fuel consumption, mileage, and passenger numbers.
- Timely reporting delays, accidents, and emergencies.
- Responding to emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Inspecting the vehicle thoroughly before and after each trip.
- Enforcing conduct and safety rules on the bus.
- Maintaining a clean vehicle.
- Bachelor’s, HND and OND
- Above 1-year experience in a similar role
- A valid driver’s license
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes within the Agege axis
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals,
- Effective communication skills.
- Working knowledge of first aid procedures
- The job is on a rotation basis.
- Work shift is 5am to 10pm.
- There are 2 shifts.
- Remuneration is competitive along with other benefits (HMO and Pension are available)
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates must reside within Agege LGA e.g. Agege, Ifako, Alagbado, Akowonjo, Ogba, Dopemu, Orile, Oko-Oba, Ajegunle, Sango etc.
- Women are encouraged to apply
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611