DRYVA Logistics is an integrated logistics company, providing end to end supply chain management solutions. Our portfolio covers Third Party Logistics, E-Commerce Logistics and Warehousing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer (Driver Hiring & Recruitment)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create, optimize and standardize Dryva processes with scaling as top priority; find the most efficient way to transform hundreds of leads into active drivers every month
- Lead the end-to-end driver sourcing, recruitment and selection process for Dryva (e.g. scheduling interviews, communicating with candidates, reviewing applications),
- Find the best approach to drive awareness with potential candidates and screen to filter for high potential candidates
- Ensure a steady supply pipeline, keep supply ahead of or in line with demand. Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Lead quality control and assurance. Analyze and leverage data to monitor engagement, quality and utilization metrics and ensure a great experience for our users and drivers
- Support the development of processes, policies, and documentation for our customer service,
- Leverage Analytics. Utilize driver data to understand driver and user behaviour and areas for improvement in our driver communication, sign-up, referral and incentive programs.
- Develop and execute strategies to keep the churn rate at minimum levels (including compensation and benefit plans)
- Test and Learn; Operate with agility, test new ideas and tweak operations and processes until we get the desired results. We need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
- Manage driver relationships, identify & solve problem areas for drivers, and negotiate with businesses.
- Handle support requests from our riders and drivers
- Lead weekly meetings with project team(s) to ensure key initiatives are on track and maintain the project plan/ project documentation.
- Create operational rhythm, establish and track KPIs – forecast, analyse, track, report business growth and other key metrics to identify trends, track actual progress towards forecasts, drive new business opportunities and ensure prompt and proper resolution of business issues with cross functional partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure business initiatives, develop work plans, lead analysis, and develop and communicate final recommendations.
- Drive Product Improvement. Proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless driver and rider experience
- 2-4 years experience similar role
- Candidate should possess a HND / B.Sc / M.Sc / MBA
- Proficiency in Excel and PPT presentations.
- Good organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Good mathematical and numerical skills
- Leadership and analytical skills
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
N60,000 – N70,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611