Ringo Telecommunications Limited is an indigenous Telecommunications company established in 2004. A brand that offers high quality and differentiated solution to customers in the mobile telecommunications industry. We are positioned as a value for money brand that provides a wide range of mobile communication tools, solutions and services in a synergistic manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
Department: Finance & Accounts
Number of subordinates: Nil
Reports To: Head of Finance
Mission / Core Purpose of the Job
- To prepare and maintain assigned SBU’s important financial reports.
- To conduct forecasting and risk analysis assessments.To ensure accuracy of all financial documents and reports.
Context (Global influences, environmental / industry demands, organizational mission, etc):
- Ringo Group’s budget and business plan
- Company’s Mission, Policies, Procedures and Processes Ringo
- Group’s Accounting Policy and Standards
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Key Performance Areas Core, essential responsibilities / Outputs of the Position (KPA’s)
Role/ Task Complexity:
- Timely preparation of financial statements (Income statement, Cash flow and Net worth) for the SBU on a monthly basis within agreed timelines.
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Prepare tax returns and ensure that taxes are paid properly and on time.
- Ensure daily reconciliation reports of purchases and sales are maintained.
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best-practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help organizations run efficiently.
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization.
- Monitors all sales transactions; processes payments, invoices, receipts and expenses.
- Maintain and manage inventory control of books, stock and give periodic valuation reports.
- Manage with perfect knowledge of Busy accounting software system to ensure compliance with generally accepted Accounting principles and auditing procedures.
- Perform daily bank reconciliation and maintain petty cash book.
- Provide regular feedback to management on financial reporting and recommend areas for Improvement.
- Provide Adhoc / Standard reports as required (Yearly Tax Declaration, VAT, Withholding Tax, Income Tax etc.)
- Offer support and guidance during tax audits by providing all tax demanded documentations.
- Keep track of industry trend and price changes to ensure full compliance.
- Assist in claims management and reporting as required.Manage and maintain the company’s and or the SBU’s Working Capital to ensure safety and full utilization.
- Ensure monthly reconciliations are done and Statement of Accounts – SOA submitted timely.
- Ensure accurate Fixed Asset Management records.
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Complexity:
Lateral dimensions of the position:
- Creativities (improvement/innovation inherent)
- Information presentation format
- Follow up and tracking strategies.
- Vulnerabilities (control span)
- Risk of losing track of transaction
- Negotiable nature of transactions.
- Responsibility towards:
- Direct Report: Nil
- Lateral Reports: Head of SBU
- Matrix Relationship: Nil
- Third party Relationship: Suppliers, Banks, Governmental agencies
- Independent thought and Judgment:
- Company’s Policy, Processes and Procedures
- Relevant Pension and Tax Laws and Legislations.
- Education: B.Sc in Accounting
- Professional qualifications (ICAN / ACCA)
- Work Experience: 5 – 7years
- Supervisory Experience: Nil
- Role Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Effective presentation and report writing
- Knowledge:Telecom operations
- Pension / Tax
- Use of Microsoft office tools
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- High Energy.
- Business Acumen.
- Analytical skill.
- Communication skill.
- Mathematical skill.
- High sense of personal responsibility
- High Integrity
- Sound discretion and judgment
- High on execution
- Low on excuses
- Thorough and detailed
- Can take instructions and expand on it
General working conditions (e.g. shift work, drivers license, specific tools, special clothing, environmental requirements, etc.):
- Normal working hours
- Customer Satisfaction Index
- Control related losses.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using “Account Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611