Welcome2Africa International (W2A) is a trade and investment facilitation company with a focus on Nigeria’s Agricultural sector. Over the last 5 years we have hosted a number of Agricultural Investment Conferences in strategic cities around the world including; Luxembourg, Accra, Lagos, Abuja, Frankfurt, Belgium, The Netherlands, and London.
These opportunities have provided us with brand recognition, a deeper understanding of the challenges and opportunities associated with investing in Africa’s Agricultural sector, as well as a rich network inclusive of Africa’s Agribusiness stakeholders, investment and finance executives, leading fund managers, private equity firms, family offices, institutional investors donors as well as large agribusiness related firms from around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agribusiness Investment Research Analyst
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for an Agribusiness Investment Research Analyst, to support our next phase of growth, of which entails strengthening our investment and trade facilitation services.
- Researching companies, particularly in terms of their financial functioning.
- Provides research and information to facilitate investment decision making.
- Analyzing company accounts, profit and loss sheets and cash flow information interpreting complicated financial information.
- Writing financial research summaries.
- Liaise with fund managers and network with industry professionals.
- Examining and assessing economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies.
- Conducting due diligence on companies and industries by researching, reading financial statements and market data.
- Assisting in the effective creation and dissemination of the W2A investment report internal and external stakeholders, ensuring its main findings are made available to a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including actual and potential funders.
- To identify and prepare bids for externally funded research projects support in the overall growth of W2A.
- At least a Bachelors, and preferably a Masters level qualification in Finance, Investments.
- At least 5 years work experience.
- Ability to produce reports.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter detailing your suitability and experience to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- This job description is not contractual and may be amended or revised from time to time, in accordance with the needs of the business.
- The job description will be reviewed periodically.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611