A fast-growing Microfinance institution located in the heart of Lagos State with a branch network across Nigeria requires exceptional individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Manager
- Stay updated on latest business trends and advise the company accordingly
- Follow up on all approved loans in the branch to ensure they are disbursed timely.
- Manage the daily work plan of field officers through their branch managers
- Set performance goals with branch staff and monitor performance per procedures for all branch staff
- Ensure that branches carry out their tasks professionally and achieve expected target.
- Ensure that all operations staff or the field team follow and implement policies and procedures.
- Spot-check approved applications without prior notification
- Meet and build rapport with all branch staff, business/market associations and other relevant organizations in the branch’s zone on a regular basis.
- Monitor business progress, provide assistance, demonstrate concern, and build loyalty among the business/market associations and clients.
- Keep abreast of the economic developments in the branch’s zone.
- Review the daily default, repayment reports and other relevant reports per field officer and for the entire team as soon as they are available.
- Ensure that debt recovery strategy and procedures are adhered to.
- Assist with late repayment recovery where necessary, in accordance with VEC policies and procedures.
- Ensure the reduction of the prevailing high volume of default per branch to the barest minimum
- Carry out any other function that may be assigned to you from time to time by management.
- B.SC / HND in any discipline
- 3- 5 years of experience in a microfinance bank or any relevant experience
- Should not be more than 45 years of age.
- Commitment to service, contagious passion for the job, integrity, stewardship, transparency,aaccountability, reliability, customer service, communication, presentation and people management skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location preference as the subject of the email. (E.g Area Manager – Lagos).
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611