Upbeat was established to fill a gap in the market, establishing a world-class and fun sports and fitness recreation centre in Africa for the benefit for all in the community. We are vibrant, encouraging, team-oriented, wholesome and strong with positive attitudes we are babies, school children, young adults, thrill-seekers, parents, and grandparents. Every day, we deliver a unique experience through our Facility, our people and our products to make UPBEAT your number one destination for fun and fitness. We provide excellent quality service in a safe environment. We are energetic, we are fun, innovative, and fit! We touch the lives of everyone as we challenge you to be inspired, be different and be motivated. We challenge you to Up your Fun, Up your Fitness & Up your Life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are seeking to engage the services of a Chef with a great personality and qualifications outlined below. Are you the right candidate?
- Five (5) years relevant experience.
- Excellent culinary skills, all round knowledge of kitchen and ability to teach others.
- Professional cooking/food preparation qualification
- Excellent personal-hygiene.
- High energy levels and a positive outlook.
- Very good customer service and people management skills.
- Good crisis/conflict management skills.
- Very good attention to details.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and take initiative.
- Must be conversant with hazard spotting and emergency procedures.
- Organized and efficient
- Demonstrate a strong customer focused approach to all
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2021.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611