Primly Services is an established company which offers a range of products and services for promoting health and well-being. Our products provide alternative measures for different services and needs of an end user, with accessibility and ease of use in mind. At the heart of Primly Services is your health and comfort thus our company offer a broad range of optimal quality product.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Expectations of the role includes the following
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients and ultimately convert them into clients;
- Schedule corporate meetings and presentations with current and prospective clients;
- Communicate, liaise regularly and build constructive referral relationships with all key stakeholders internally and externally;
- Identify innovative tactics, corresponding business plans and sustainable operations to drive revenue and volume growth while meeting the market’s needs;
- Develop and implement workshops and seminars, with a bid to grow business;
- Conduct marketing research and analyse activities to ensure that the hospital is competitive in the marketplace, on a local and national rating.
- Proposal writing, regularly prepare, review and submit commercial bids and proposals;
- Degree in any Medical or health related course
- Location of role is Abuja
- 2-3 years experience in sales of Medical or health related services and products
- Must be a goal getter
- Effectively work with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:
email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611