Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Demand Planning Assistant
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Contract
- As Demand Planning Assistant (Contract) with RB, you’ll have the freedom to keep a complex global operation on the right path.
- We are searching for a talented demand planner to ensure our company’s operations are timely, efficient, and cost-effective.
- You will assist in all demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, and developing forecast models.
- To succeed in this role, you should be professional, highly analytical, and possess excellent communication skills. The successful candidate should also have an in-depth knowledge of advanced mathematical and forecasting policies.
Working in an autonomous role but as part of a global team, you’ll be responsible for keeping our supply chain running smoothly. You’ll:
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Maintain demand planning processes and systems to improve forecasting accuracy
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Develop and execute product demand plans to meet organization goals.
- Provide support in developing seasonal demand forecasts and anticipate customers reactions to the promotions and discounts
- Maintain demand plan to ensure cost effectiveness and to meet customer demands
- Maintain inventory levels based on future customer demands.
- Address demand related queries and issues in a timely manner
- Schedule monthly forecast meetings with all stakeholders as required
- Identify opportunities to meet customer demands during constrained supply
- Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611