FEDETH Microfinance Bank is a presitigious financial instititution offering a broad range of financial services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises and other clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: Central Business District, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise and coordinate all operations within the bank to ensure seamless running of operations with optimum service delivery to customers.
- Ensure that all activities align with Fedeths’ overall strategy and objectives.
- Oversee the movement of cash in and out of the Bank.
- Keep custody of the vault and ensure that an economical quantity of cash is in the vault and at teller stations to meet the normal demands of Fedeth’s customers.
- Oversee the cash reserve balance in the vault and update the reserve book.
- Oversee the upload of cash in ATM, as required.
- Ensure that cash management within the Bank is in line with the MFB -wide policies and procedures.
- Oversee the administrative and financial operations of the Bank.
- Certify all accounts opened by the customer relations officer.
- Oversee the general appearance and ambiance of the banking hall.
- Make daily returns on all inward clearing cheques to the head office.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the day-to-day activities of the branch.
- Supervise and coordinate all operations within the Bank to ensure seamless running of operations with optimum service delivery to customers.
- Ensure the accuracy of journal entries and cash book.
- Oversee Cheque book maintenance and issuance.
- Act as custodian to the voucher packet room.
- Ensure adequate compliance with anti-money laundering requirements.
- Render timely and accurate returns to the Head, Branch Operations
- Oversee the activities of staff by ensuring punctuality and adherence to the job schedule.
- Liaise with relevant departments, including IT to provide solutions to operational issues that may arise within the Bank.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND and Master’s Degree qualification with 5 – 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611