A Mobile Technology Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Developer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos, Oyo and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our Content Developer, you’re responsible for growing our organic traffic and converting website visitors into customers.
Qualifications / Requirements
- You have the ability to research and understand technical concepts, then explain them in simple terms to people who aren’t tech-savvy.
- You’re comfortable with accepting critical feedback without taking it personally.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking the initiative to solve problems and learn new skills, and are comfortable working with minimal direction.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
- You’re results-oriented and focused on the outcome of your writing, not just the words themselves.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’re passionate about leaving your mark on the web for all to see.
- You enjoy helping others on your team succeed.
Common Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Writing and self-editing blog posts that are engaging, actionable, error-free, and follow our style guide.
- Creating your own featured images and screenshots for each blog post.
- Making requested edits without expressing frustration or irritation with the editorial process.
- Conducting keyword research to identify target keywords and using those keywords to plan, structure, and optimize your content.
- Monitoring SEO rankings and optimizing existing content to boost traffic and conversions.
Skills / Experiences:
- Advanced WordPress.org Experience: You’re comfortable with writing and formatting posts and pages, setting up new self-hosted WordPress sites, installing and configuring themes and plugins, troubleshooting errors, etc.
- Writing and Editing: You can write a well-structured article with impeccable grammar and spelling in a conversational tone. You can edit and proofread your own work to eliminate careless errors instead of relying on an editor to fix them for you.
- Copywriting: You can understand your audience and use their own language to position products as solutions to their pain points. Your writing is persuasive and gets conversions, not just traffic.
- Image Editing: You can efficiently take screenshots; resize and crop images; add text, borders, or other elements; compress images; and upload and format them in WordPress so that they are clear, useful, and look good.
- SEO: You understand what SEO is and why it’s important. You know how to research keyword volume and search intent and how to effectively use keywords in your content without keyword stuffing. You have optimized and high-ranking content in your portfolio.
- Basic HTML: You can use the text editor in WordPress to add link attributes and do basic formatting of lists, subheadings, anchor links, etc. with HTML.
- Google Analytics: You know how to analyze the results of your content in Google Analytics.
- Time Management: You’re able to juggle multiple tasks and projects and prioritize your work effectively to meet all deadlines.
- Previous freelance or remote work experience.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary.
- Work from your home
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days of employment
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: admin@yellowNG.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611