Janext Realtors and Investment Services Limited is a leading indigenous construction/real estate company with experience and expertise in the areas of all types of construction activities with specialization in Real estate, financial Investment, road works, engineering works such as production of precast tiles, Deep foundation works, Driven precast in places of concrete piles, steel tubes and H-piles, boring vibro compaction, stone column installations, shore protection, jetty and harbour works and dredging works.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer / Graphic Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create and upload copy and images for the organisation’s website
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Create guidelines for how logos and other branding materials should be displayed and used
- Help make design choices (e.g., fonts and colors) for all content your company will use.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611