BA Gladiators Limited – Our client, Smart Homes Nigeria, is a fast-growing certified home technology company providing security and residential technology servicing a vast clientele across Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- A home automation Company is seeking a Project Manager with a strategic business mindset to play the lead role in the planning, execution, monitoring, and completion of projects.
- The company require a Project Manager who will be fully vested in the organizational success as well as the success of every project.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Activity & resource planning
- Organizing and motivating project team
- Managing project time effectively, setting realistic deadlines & communicating them consistently to relevant teams
- Estimating cost of projects and developing a budget
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Identifying, evaluating and managing potential project risks or at least minimizing the impacts of such risks even before a project begins
- Monitoring the progress of projects
- Documenting and managing reports about projects
The Successful Candidate Will be One With:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Good leaderships skills
- An ability to motivate team members
- An ability to prioritize tasks
- Good problem-solving skill
- An ability to adapt to change and manage inevitable setbacks
- The successful candidate will be a person of integrity, transparent in all communications, and have the ability to focus on key aspects of a project and remain calm under pressure
- A confident person
- An ability to maintain consistency in applying policies and processes
- An ability to adapt based on client’s needs
- An ability to simplify complex concepts in order to reach audiences at different levels
- An ability to communicate clearly and respectfully
- An ability to consider the contributions and opinions of others
- Must maintain positive working relationships
- Previous experience in a similar role will be desirable
What Do We Offer
- 70,000 Naira Per month (Negotiable depending on level of experience)
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611