EjiCareers is an independent recruitment consulting firm specialising in providing exceptional local and international recruitment consulting services. We provide our clients with specialist service recruitment for all sectors including Oil and Gas, IT & Technology, Finance and Consulting in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Analyst – Health, Hospitality & Entertainment
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Finance / Economics / Research / Business
Job Functions: Financial Market Analysis
- Providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data.
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries.
- Documentation of financial transactions by updating account data.
- Recommending financial actions and summarizing the current financial status.
- Collecting data, preparing balance sheet, and profit and loss statement.
- Handling financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintaining accounting control by preparing policies and procedures
- Directing accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering queries.
- Coordinating financial issues by collecting and analysing accounting data.
- Securing financial data by completing database backup.
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls.
- Preparing payment by verifying documentation and requesting disbursement.
- Degree in Economics, Accounting or related field is required.
- Active experience of 7 – 8 years.
- Experience in interpreting and creating Health/Entertainment/Hospitality articles and as it pertains to Investment advisory
- Excellent research and data gathering/analysis abilities.
- Experience in cryptocurrencies communications.
- Experience working in a fast-paced media firm or related services firm is highly desirable.
- Ideal candidate should have proven experience in Investment Analysis, Stock Markets, Cryptocurrencies, report writing, and presentations.
- Good use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prior high-quality experience in similar roles with top-notch firms in the Investment capital/Financial space will be a major advantage.
- Experience in interacting with people (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
N250,000 – N350,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
2nd August 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611