A reputable outsourcing Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT-Support Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Install and configure software and computer systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
- Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
- Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the business.
- Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
IT Support Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate’s or HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Certifications are preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611