FHON Consulting – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for all recruitment, leave, promotions and terminations, etc
- Identify KPIs and Conduct staff appraisals
- Develop Company’s Human Resources Policies
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities
- Ensuring that the company complies with all laws as regards pensions and staff Paye
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions, or redundancy packages with staff and representatives
- Maintaining current HR files, records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Looking after the health, safety, and welfare of all employees
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefits documentation
- Staff induction and Onboarding Process
- Staff exit procedure & Online
- Prepare salary schedule
- Follow the point deduction system and reward system
- Conduct Staff audit ( identify over staff and under staff)
- Pension and Tax remittance
- Escalate and advise management on issues.
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Only candidates with a minimum of 2 years of experience specifically in Human Resources Management should apply.
- Additional certification in Human Resources will be an added advantage. (CIPM)
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts amicably
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- A complete understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Meticulous attention to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suites.
- Ability to Multitask and prioritize.
- Candidates that reside close to Lagos Island will be highly considered
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611