Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Infographics Officer
Position Reports to: Project Lead MCGL
Career Category: Information and Communications Technology
- The Infographics officer will provide high level procedural expertise and guidance to Jhpiego Nigeria – MOMENTUM COUNTRY AND GLOBAL LEADERSHIP (MCGL) programs graphical works, manage graphical content and ensure excellent displays in line with USAID branding protocols.
- Key areas for graphical support include reproductive health, family planning, maternal, newborn & child health, Intimate Partner Violence and Child Early Forced Marriage and other Gender Based Violence Issues.
- Increase visibility and outreach for Jhpiego programs – MCGL projects through design works.
- Develop and implement strategy for better internal communications of programs and MCGL programs as well a Jhpiego programs
- Share graphics and informatics communication tools and capacity building to MCGL team
- Designing of office tools e.g. forms, templates, documents, reports, finance & administration forms
- Design and material development of events branding e.g. banners, posters, brochures, car stickers, fliers, donor reports, presentations and newsletters
- Layout and formatting of operational guidelines and training packages
- Designing of certificate template, program reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Graphic design and layout finalization of edited material and preparation for final print; liaising with printers and other service providers
- Branding of promotional items
- Design of website as per requirements
- Development of OPs, job aids and manuals for Jhpiego’s programs.
- Working with the printers, programmers, developers and other technicians to complete the final product
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Sciences or Social Science
- Minimum of 6 years experience with an international development organization
- Strong knowledge and experience in design software such as illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Dream weaver, Corel draw and Acrobat painting
Functional / Technical Qualifications:
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to handle a variety of assignments under pressure of deadlines
- Initiative and ability to identify needs, especially in a busy environment
- Be of high integrity and have a sense of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with pleasant and outgoing personality,
- Artistic ability and creativity are a must in addition to excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail, consistency and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment
- Computer skills – working knowledge of design software applications and word processing
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented and high degree of accuracy;
- Strong analytical skills and sound judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of staff and partners.
- Good oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate findings and analyses
- Be cooperative, hardworking, flexible & dependable.
- Pleasant, warm and outgoing personality.
- Be of high integrity and have a sense of confidentiality
- Be willing to take on extra responsibilities in order to achieve the goals/objectives set by the organization
- Capability to develop and implement effective strategies and tactics for accomplishing assigned duties
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Be self-motivated, proactive and have a positive attitude to work requiring minimum supervision.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Infographics Officer” as the subject of the email.
- CV and Cover Letter as ONE SINGLE WORD document
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
- Any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- There will be travel requirements and opportunities both within Nigeria.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611