MacTay Consulting – Our client, MTN Nigeria, is the leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East. Our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SME Account Partner
Locations: Akwa Ibom and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Establish and maintain productive business relations/ partnerships with clients to enhance MTN services and sales for MTN.
- Assist in building an in-depth knowledge of the client’s operating environment, business drivers, objectives, strengths, and challenges to be able to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic needs.
- Develop a contact strategy; create and maintain an account development plan for each of the allocated accounts.
- Assist clients in understanding the value proposition and differentiation of the MTN data products and services.
- Handle all customer requests for service successfully including fault reports and billing queries.
- Increase MTN market share by achieving the set targets through the acquisition of new accounts as well as development and maintenance of current accounts.
- Monitor the completion of the end-to-end sales process – from client prospecting to bill delivery.
- Prepare and present all sales and contractual documentation to the customer, and ensure compliance with MTN standards.
- Ensure full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated regional accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Conduct research on potential customers and potential spend profiles using the data mining system and analyze industries to identify new prospects or opportunities.
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor performance against targets and take appropriate actions to ensure targets are met and exceeded.
- Track and provide sales performance data to support management decision–making and provide professional advice and input to develop sales plans.
- Ensure integrated channel management supported by appropriate systems such as the CRM; use knowledge management to increase the professionalism of account management.
- Prepare weekly and monthly regional sales status reports.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years experience.
Experience & Training
- 4 years work experience including:
- Experience in the sales & Marketing environment of a telecommunications company, preferably customer-facing
- Exposure to strategic planning.
- Basic IP Networking, Internet, and VPNs
- Internal conferences on telecommunications and consumer trends
- Sales &MarketingTraining
- Key Account Management Training
- Relationship Management
- Customer care/focus.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611