This is a vacancy for the position of a UI/UX designer at CareerHive
CareerHive, a Consulting company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
● The UI / UX Designer will turn our software into an easy-to-use product for our clients by
gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation
● To be successful in this role, the candidate must have experience with designing software
and wireframe tools.
Key Functions / Responsibilities
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
● Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
● Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function will look like.
● Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches and tables).
● Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
● Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
● Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images.
● Bachelor Degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
● 5 years minimum working experience in a related field.
● Proven work experience as a UI / UX Designer or similar role.
● Portfolio of design projects.
● Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g., Wireframe.cc and In Vision).
● Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
● Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
21st November 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using
UI / UX Designer" as the subject of the email.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611