Panai Global Homes is an eligible and reputable Real Estate company situated in Abuja, Nigeria. We provide world-class commercial and residential building solutions for individuals and organisations at the best rates possible.
At Panai Global Homes, we are experienced in developing and managing buildings and providing the best affordable facility management solutions and we guarantee individual attention to property owners, tenants and buyers, providing them with the service they deserve. At Panai Global Homes, we believe in a strict code of ethics, integrity, excellence, professionalism and personalised care.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek an experienced Admin Officer with vast experience in administrative duties in various sectors to join our team and help improve our administrative activities and support our daily office procedures.
- Coordinating schedules, organize meetings and take minutes of minutes.
- Distributing memos and reports and ensuring employees are kept current of necessary company news and information.
- Prepare monthly reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner on behalf of the company.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Welcome and direct visitors to the appropriate department.
- Screen phone calls and route callers to the appropriate department.
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries about the company’s products and services.
- Make travel arrangements for staff, such as flights booking, car hire pick up and drop off, hotel accommodation and reservations when on out of station duties.
- Ensure efficient operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies from vendor.
- Source, maintain and update the Vendor Management System database.
- Perform administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- The location of the Job role is in Abuja applicants outside Abuja must be willingly to relocate to Abuja.
Qualification / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, such as Office Administration, may be preferred.
- 2 years experience in office administration.
- Must have knowledge of how to use standard office equipment, such as fax machines, modern phone systems, and copy machines.
- Must be commitment to excellent customer service delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the willingness to make phone calls, emails, and other communications with clients.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Experience in using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Power Point and Excel
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Must be proactive and able to communicate properly.
- Must be willingly to use own imitative to get things done.
N50,000 – N75,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611