Sigma Consulting Group is a management consulting firm existing to help businesses perform at the highest levels, achieve sustainable competitive advantage and create value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Billing Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for carrying out the billing and collections functions in the clinic. Maintain billing records in adherence with the company’s policy. Typical duties include typing in billing data into a computer for all services rendered with proper coding, filing claims submissions, allocating collections and filing receipts, calculating closing and balancing on a daily and monthly basis, and basic bookkeeping.
- Process medical bills and send them to insurance providers as required by the end of each month.
- Log all incoming payments from insurance providers and patients and update internal records to reflect current balances.
- Attending to HMO patients and general enquiries about HMO’s
- Ensure that they are eligible to access care
- Sending E-mails, for eligibility, for P.A codes and for updates from the various HMO’s.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are signed and that the patient sees a doctor promptly.
- Process, compile and combine both corporate and head office bills at the end of the month and send it to the HMOs.
- Send report monthly to management.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess HND / B.Sc Accountancy from a reputable Institution.
- Candidate must have completed NYSC.
- Fresh graduate with 0-1 year experience
- Must have excellent knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Packages (Excel and Word).
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good customer service orientation.
- Candidate MUST reside on the Island.
N65,000 – N75,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611