Multivisionresearch Nigeria Limited is a company registered in Nigeria with a aim of providing quality research and entrepreneurship Training in the country. The company has a clear focus in promoting a culture of quality learning by providing trainees the opportunities for self development and advancement in research and entrepreneurship.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Consultant
Location: Ikeja Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a self-motivated and disciplined Freelancer. Freelancers are required to complete assignments that meet prescribed specifications. In this position, you will also be required to keep a record of hours worked, and to submit your tax returns on time.
- To ensure success as a freelancer, you should possess excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Freelancer will be able to complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Formulating assignments in accordance with prescribed specifications.
- Editing assignments to ensure that they are accurate and well-presented.
- Liaising with the line manager to clarify assignment-related expectations, as needed.
- Submitting completed assignments in the stipulated format.
- Storing and filing copies of all completed assignments.
- Keeping an accurate record of hours worked and income received.
- Registering as a taxpayer and filing your own tax returns on time.
- Ensuring that your work equipment remains in excellent working condition at all times.
- Relevant educational qualification – OND/HND/BSc/MSc qualification.
- Prior freelancing experience in a similar role.
- Portfolio of completed projects.
- Access to all equipment needed to complete tasks.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Drive, discipline, and initiative.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2021.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidate should send CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the Subject of the Email.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611