Pivotage Consulting – We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the positoin below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Reports to: MD
- You will be responsible for ensuring Pivotage’ manpower works at its optimum capacity through planning and implementing several HR interventions geared towards improved employees’ welfare, motivation, effectiveness and efficiency and in line with organizational goals.
- Design an HR mission, vision and strategy plan that supports and enables the company’s business goals; communicate and advocate to management.
- Design, communicate and lead the implementation of people initiatives that support the company’s business strategy and enhance the effectiveness of the workforce.
- Develop and communicate HR effectiveness metrics and measurements; review metrics with and recommend actions to senior management on a regular schedule.
- Develop new policies, programs and culture–building initiatives to drive deeper employee engagement.
- Coach and counsel management and employees in the interpretation and application of HR and organizational policies and procedures, assuring fairness and consistency.
- Assists HODs in defining departmental goals and key performance indicators (KPI); track and monitor KPIs and deploy appropriate interventions.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Coordinate all HR activities including Talent Acquisition, Career Management, Learning and Development, Performance Management, Policy Implementation and Staff Welfare.
- B.Sc. Degree in Human Resource Management or related discipline.
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Must possess CIPM, HRCi, SHRM or any relevant and recognized HR professional certification.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in an HR generalist role with at least 1 year in a leadership role.
- Professionalism: Exhibit the highest levels of excellence in both behavior and work.
- Excellence: Do things right the first time.
- Integrity: engage in functions that promote integrity to the organization, colleagues and clients.
- Creativity: Think sharp and act smart. Generate creative ideas that would add value to process, organization and colleagues.
- Teamwork: provide colleagues and interdepartmental support.
- Nigerian Labour Law.
- Proficiency in project management and MS Office Tools; Excel & Word.
- Presentation skills.
- Business writing skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem Solving skills.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Relationship management.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format only) to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611