FHON Consulting – We pride ourselves on working with clients who are ambitious and want to set defined goals and objectives. FHON Consulting believes that putting the right things in place such as people, processes, and systems with exceptional customers’ expectations in mind, will get one to the right place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for all recruitment, leave, promotions and terminations, etc
- Identify KPIs and Conduct staff appraisals
- Develop Company’s Human Resources Policies
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities
- Ensuring that the company complies with all laws as regards pensions and staff Paye
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions, or redundancy packages with staff and representatives
- Maintaining current HR files, records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Looking after the health, safety, and welfare of all employees
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefits documentation
- Staff induction and Onboarding Process
- Staff exit procedure & Online
- Prepare salary schedule
- Follow the point deduction system and reward system
- Conduct Staff audit ( identify over staff and under staff)
- Pension and Tax remittance
- Escalate and advise management on issues.
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Only candidates with 3 -5 years of experience specifically in Human Resources Management should apply.
- Additional certification in Human Resources will be an added advantage. (CIPM)
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts amicably
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- A complete understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Meticulous attention to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suites.
- Ability to Multitask and prioritize.
- Candidates that reside close to Lekkiwill be highly considered.
- N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611