Alternative Adverts Limited is one of the leading full-service advertising agencies in Nigeria, we have one of the Largest Ad Networks in Nigeria that delivers innovative advertising experiences that transform the way brands interact with their audience. Our Platform allows Advertisers to display their ads simultaneously on over 10,000 News Websites using the same budget.Our responsive network allows Businesses and individuals to create a consistent branding campaign that provides a uniform experience across numerous websites and on different devices.We deliver Real Audience, Real engagements, and Drive results that matter.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule (150 new customers per day)
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years
- Proven experience as a marketing executive, sales executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
N75,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Charles.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For more information, call: 07061760171 .
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611