Tempkers Limited is a Human Resource Company with a Focus to Help CEOs and Executives, Build a Profitable Buisness by Recruiting and retaining valuable Staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Manager
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing / potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory / market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field.
- Must be Social Media Savvy.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive businessprofessional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611