Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more. EriscoFoods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous foodmanufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Jos, Plateau
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare Waybills
- Updatestock cards
- Fast tracking of warehouse activities in finished goods sub department.
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in Inventory Control/Warehousing, preferably in the FMCG sector.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Dynamics Navision is an added advantage.
- Applicant must reside in Jos.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location (e.g Warehouse Officer – Jos) as the subject of the email.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611