Berger Paints Nigeria Plc – We are a leader in the manufacturing, development, distribution and sale of paints and coatings to professional, Industrial, commercial and retail customers in Nigeria.
We seek to urgently recruit an experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst & Payable Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Level: Middle Level
- Analyzing current and past financial data
- Looking at current financial performance and identifying trends
- Preparing Data Analytics on Financial Result
- Maintaining the Asset Register and ensuring safe custody of same.
- Reconciliation of Fixed Asset Subsidiary to General ledger.
- Monthly Depreciation run and journal postings.
- Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans
- Suggesting budgets and improvements based on analytical review
- Developing financial models and providing financial forecasts
- Developing initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth
- Vendor Management and Reconciliation
- Quarterly circularization of vendor balances
- Statistical analysis and financial forecasting
- Providing industry updates and identifying data patterns
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting / Finance
- At least 5-7 years hands-on experience as a Financial Analyst
- Demonstrable experience in financial analytics, handling fixed asset, vendor management and reconciliation,
- Professional qualification/certification is a Must (ICAN/ACCA)
- Experience in the use of ERP software is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611