Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Team Lead, Customer Service.
- The Customer Service Executive will work closely with the Operations and Sales teams to serve existing and potential customers by providing product and service information while resolving product issues effectively.
Key Responsibilities for the Role
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner while following laid down procedures, guidelines, policies, and “scripts”;
- Resolving product or service queries in a timely manner by identifying customer needs, clarifying information, analyzing cause and expediting resolution;
- Conducting product and service quality surveys with customers and recording feedback from time to time;
- Generating leads for the sales team by screening callers and identifying potential sales opportunities;
- Supporting the collection of payments by regularly contacting dormant and defaulting customers;
- Building repeat sales and retention through strong customer relationships by focusing on the customer wants and needs;
- Working with multiple sales teams and cross-functional teams seamlessly;
The ideal Customer Service Executive:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related course – Sales, Marketing or Customer Service Management
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English
- Fluency in at least one local dialect (Yoruba, Igbo, or Hausa) is mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Maximum of 2 years experience in a similar role. Experience working in a call centre is an added advantage.
- Basic Microsoft- Excel skills.
- Greenlight Planet offers competitive compensation, a fun, supportive work environment, and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people: We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611