DCSL Corporate Services Limited – Our client, a reputable Health Maintenance Organization, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Information & Communication Technology
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Head, Information & Communication Technology is responsible for the development and effective implementation of Management Information Systems and Information Technology Solutions for the organization.
- The Head, Information & Communication Technology will report directly to the Head of Operation.
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful Candidate will:
- Initiate and implement information technology and management information systems including setting up of IT infrastructure, developing IT operating guidelines and procedures for all department/units in the organization
- Provide professional advice and implementation framework for developing, procurement , and delivering IT solutions to the business, following agreed priorities , plans and standards.
- Develop and maintain an effective relationship with equipment and software vendors as well as ensuring that equipment supplied meet agreed specification and standards.
- Participate in IT project implementation, including test-run, provision of training and guidance to all users across the organization.
- Work with all organization units to ensure that user requirements are defined, documented, and implemented.
- Provide IT support and help desk services for user department in line with business needs and/or changing operational requirements of the organization.
- Deliver operational IT services including business solutions and applications, maintenance and support to the corporate website, user support, back-ups, disaster recovery, etc.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field is required.
- A Post-graduate qualification in ICT or related fields.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience post NYSC with at least five (5) years working experience with accredited HMO.
- Professional membership of ICT or related bodies is required.
- Good knowledge of Databases, Oracle, statistical/epidemiological tools such as SPSS, Epi-info etc.
- Attendance of related Course/Workshop/Seminars.
- Outstanding team player.
- Candidate must not be more than 45 year of age.
- Ability to speak Hausa will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611