Sweatworks is a competitive quarry with a mission, it has invested in state of the art equipment and technology on par with international counterparts. Our company operates at a local quarry of rich rock deposits located at the state border between Abuja and Kaduna.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Jere / Kagarko, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors / suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors / suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
- B.Sc Degree qualification.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611