Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defence solution provider specialized in armoured vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Proforce has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. Proforce has utilized its superior craftsmanship to producing outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials. Our Manufacturing plant is located in Ogun State and Rivers State with Corporate Offices in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ode-Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accounts Officer will process all financial transactions, reconcile accounts and prepare data/reports.
- This post involves inward/outward invoicing, including payment progression.
- Significant relevant experience of general financial duties is essential.
- To ensure proper and timely valuation of monthly stock counts, preparation of variance report and Budget monitoring
- Daily posting payment vouchers and reconciliation of all Proforce bank account every month
- Posting of newly Good/Item Received on the SAGE Accounting system
- Creation of new inventory items and management inventory Ledgers.
- Preparation of staff payroll-Monthly
- Keeping proper record of all Tax related issues and liaising with Tax official for relevant Tax receipts
- Reconciliation of Inventory to ensure that system counts tally with physical BIN card in the store
- Custody of Petty Cash and disbursement on approval by the Head of Finance
- Daily filing of Petty Cash report to Audit for signing off
- General vendor account management and Account payable reconciliation.
- Asset Management- Keeping schedule of all asset and updating with newly acquired asset
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by Head Of Finance
- Have B.Sc / HND in Accounting, or Statistics
- Have at least 3 years cognate experience, fresh school leavers with relevant professional certification (ACA, ACCA) can also apply.
- Be able to take initiatives and work with little supervision.
- Be Attentive with a keen eyes for details
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Must be computer literate. With commendable use of Standard Office Applications, Microsoft Operating System, and Accounting Applications such as SAGE:-Peachtree, Quick book, Daceasy etc.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611