Madas Company Limited – We are a Leading Financial and resource solutions provider, duly registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission to carry out financial management services for clients. Our mission is to make processing of financial service seamless and to help our clients meets their financial needs. This is why we strive to offer first class financial services to our clients. Our foundation is built on the trust reposed on us by our client simply because we make everything clear and transparent.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: DSE-Direct Sales Executive
Locations: Ikorodu and Ojota Branch Office – Lagos
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording accounting information.
- Build sustainable relationship of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Increase territory client base by being actively involved in marketing and sales promotions.
- Generating leads for new & pipeline businesses
- Consistently maintain sales volumes, product mixes and selling prices by keeping current with supply and demand and changing market trends.
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrating product features to customers.
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products.
- Attending trade shows and other industry-related events.
- Processing Loan application for customers
- Processing savings and accounting opening for customers
- Diploma / OND in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Proven working sales experience in Bank / Micro Finance Company
- Experience in Banking or Lending Institution is a Big plus advantage
- Target driven and a go getter
- The ability to retain important information.
- Sound consultative selling skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good knowledge of the Banking/Microfinance/Lending Institution
- Good knowledge of the usage of computer
- Time management and strong interpersonal skills
- Personal motivation, passion and goal getter.
Remuneration / Performance Bonus
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location 1 – Ikorodu Office: Candidate should reside within Ikorodu, Agric, Ogolongto, Ibeshe, Ebute or its enirons.
- Location 2 – Ojota Office: Candidates should also reside withing Ojota, Maryland, Ketu, Mile 12 or its
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611