At Chocolat Royal where we offer authentic French Pastries, Viennoiseries, handmade Chocolates, Bread, Donuts, Ice Cream, and lots more, our products are freshly baked using noble ingredients and traditional techniques. We have introduced a new dessert culture to Nigeria and are pioneers in the country’s food industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to the customer’s products, promotions, or item location.
- To also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace.
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate, and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a cashier.
- Customer service or Cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611