Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of; Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites, Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Acquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Employment Type: Full time
- Serve as first contact point at the Support Office for visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them as appropriate.
- Receive and sort external mails/Delivery/Courier daily.
- Ensure adherence of safety procedures via the reception desk (monitor logbook)
- Keep updated records of offices expenses and costs.
- Create a budget for and procurement of front office supplies.
- Ensure service providers for janitorial services and security services work in line with contract terms.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/mail.
- Vendor management.
- Logistics co-ordination for and from the Support Office.
- The right candidate must have a minimum of HND from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 1 – 4 years experience.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to be proactive when issues arise.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611