Madas Company Limited – We offer quick loans at flexible repayment terms and help you earn on every dime you save or invest for long and short terms.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Experienced SME Loan Marketer
- Candidate will be responsible for the evaluation and processing of loans and act as liaison between customers and the organization while helping qualified applicants acquire huge loans in a timely manner.
- Market loan products and process loan applications for SME Customers
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans
- Complete loan contracts and advice clients on policies and restrictions
- Opening loan applications Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients
- Visiting the business /employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the internal credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit/operation units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the company’s credit portfolio
- Ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increasing business portfolio and client’s base.
- Minimum of OND or its equivalent in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Sound Risk Management experience and can disburse / deliver a large Loan facility Monthly with good success rate and track records.
- Good knowledge of Mainland markets and its Environs.
- Ability to disburse SME Loans in large volumes without default.
- Ability to mop up / Open savings account and investment portfolios
- Experienced in repayment tracking and loan collection without a day default.
- Must be a goal getter and aggressive marketer
- Candidates Must be living within Ikorodu or its environs / Ojota or its environs.
- Detailed and target oriented.
- Excellent team spirit and communications skills.
- Excellent Human Relations and Inter-personal skills.
- Goal oriented.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611