Detopsy Engineering Limited is an indigenous Nigerian company established by professionals to improve the quality of Engineering Practice and Procedures by developing and maintaining the physical systems that are necessary for the functioning of modern society through Engineering Designs, Inspection, Procurement and Construction services in the areas of Electrical, Instrumentation, Valves, Tank, Metering and Automation to Oil and Gas as well as Marine companies. Our success hinges on the continued satisfaction of our clients through excellent service delivery. In every stage of our project, we will always assemble the right workforce with the right skills to carry out assigned jobs whilst upholding safety procedures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking eager, motivated and driven sales executives to join our growing business.
- In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for career growth.
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new business opportunities
- Promote our brand and services we render to potential clients through direct communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and presentations
- Maintain and keep good relationships with our clients
- Prepare marketing plans and strategies
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting
- Possess drive, motivation, and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to the company are captured and deals are gotten.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals and contracts
- A thorough understanding of clients’ needs/objectives
- Sourcing of contracts via Nipex, Tender Magazines and Collection of tenders from various ministries and follow through for positive results.
- Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
- 80% of the time will be out of the office for follow-up and follow-through meetings.
- Minimum Qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in any related Science Field
- Experience of over 3 years selling similar products
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- Strong communication, interpersonal and business writing skills especially proposals
- Proficient in MS Office packages especially PowerPoint
- Capable of hands-on problem-solving, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Female candidates are preferable.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611