HR-on-Wheels – Our client is a leading Events company on a mission to organize and consistently deliver excellent professional services with creativity and passion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- They currently need an Executive Assistant to provide support to the Chairman as well as direct and coordinate office and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and office equipment.
- Manage the diary and appointment of the Chairman.
- Draft, type and dispatch all the Chairman’s correspondences
- Take minutes of all meetings
- Take and relay accurately and timely telephone messages
- Respond to enquiries
- Maintain a comprehensive filling system for the Chairman’s office
- Coordinate and plan Chairman’s travel plans in conjunction with travel company
- Prepare and retrieve Chairman’s expenditures and claims
- Manage CEO’s local travels and transportation
- Carry out some research for the Chairman and concluding Chairman’s speaking engagement
- Responsible for organizing/coordinating Chairman’s other responsibilities
- Other personal errands for Chairman’s as may be requested
- B.Sc in any discipline
- Minimum of 4 years experiences as Executive or Personal Assistant
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to efficiently work with people
- Adhering to principles and values
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Writing and reporting
- Adapting and responding to change
- Ability to cope with pressure and setback
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611