Datom Consulting Limited – Our client in the Financial Sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Learn by observing members of the Finance department as they perform their duties.
- Assist with filing, data entry, recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Prepare financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Work with bookkeeping software.
- Compile and analyze data.
- Take on additional tasks or projects to learn more about the Finance department and office operations.
- Must be a recent Graduate who is currently undergoing his or her mandatory service year or an OND graduate.
- 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Student member or Associate member of ICAN or other related professional bodies.
- Aptitude for math.
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Highly motivated and have a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611