Pirotti Projects Limited is a private limited liability based in Nigeria. We boast of creative, dynamic and seasoned professionals with varied experience in Architectural Design, Building Construction and Real Estate industry. We are partner with leading companies in Nigeria and overseas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Monitor facility usage, operations and equipment maintenance.
- Prepare and implement annual budget for building use and facility maintenance.
- Update and maintain usage records and invoice clients accordingly.
- Maintain accurate records of equipment functioning status and other systems in building.
- Develop schedule for regular evaluation of facilities.
- Participate in development of policies and procedures affecting usage supplies and facilities.
- Ensure all equipment and other facilities are functioning well.
- Develop monitoring systems or programs in institution to detect problems in initial stage.
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in facilities.
- Develop and execute system for regular cleaning, repair and maintenance of facilities.
- Supervising teams of staff across different units e.g. Security, Building Maintenance, Cleaners, Plant Maintenance, etc.
- Dealing with emergencies as they arise
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations
- Interfacing with Water Board, PHCN, AMAC or any other organization that may be required for compliance approvals or fees.
- Planning for the future by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments, and building projects
- Drafting maintenance reports
- Managing Estate client complaints and implimenting procedures for emergencies etc.
- Must be capable of working long hours and weekends when needed.
- Must be hardworking, dependable and presentable.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611