Diadem Consults is a solution and service provider to complex health and environmental problems. It is wholly Nigerian owned and was established in 2010 by an energetic and qualified team of professionals from various disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Team Lead
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The State Team Lead must have experience in a similar setting and in handling KP projects..
S/he will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Work in the Healthcare centers otherwise known as one-Stop-Shop (OSS) in:
- Gwarimpa OSS
- Gwagwalada OSS
- Mabushi OSS
- Nyanya OSS
- YouthRISE OSS – in FCT
- Provide both technical and administrative support towards the implementation of quality and sustainable Comprehensive HIV prevention program, HIV Counseling and Testing, referral and linkages to antiretroviral therapy (ART) and STI syndromic management for key population (MSM, FSW, PWID and Transgender) HIV positive clients at facility and community levels in line with national policies and guidelines and international best practice.
- Provide programmatic oversight on all healthcare service delivery activities for prevention, care and treatment of key populations in the one-stop-shops and it’s environs.
- Ensure adherence to laid down Standard Operating Procedures, World Health Organization (WHO) and national guidelines for HIV treatment and prevention.
- Ensures clinical related services are provided within and outside the clinic in an ethically, legally and morally sound environment for the benefit of the clients.
- Train Community Based Organization (CBO) referral focal persons.
- Oversee Diadem’s partnership with CBOs to support community mobilization and engagement activities
- Provide technical oversight in development of strategies and its implementation in the OSSs
- Oversees the Health Monitoring & Evaluation system and ensure data captured are of acceptable quality and validity
- Develop and submit timely program report to the Associate Director
- Liaise with IHVN state team to resolve programmatic issues
- Liaise with IHVN state team to ensure seamless logistics for ARVs, other health commodities and consumables
- Represent Diadem at state and regional level meetings on program updates and achievement
- Develop strategies to ensure that 90% of Diadem’s clients are retained in treatment and virally suppressed
- Provide oversight and support to the program team
- Provide leadership to all Program staff in FCT state
- Conduct supervisory visits to OSS ensure implementation of strategies and adherence to SOPs.
- Interested candidates should possess a Master’s Degree with 7 years of experience.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611