Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Account Manager
Job Number: 1206931
Locations: Abuja and Niger, Nigeria
Travel: 10 – 30%
Profession: Technical Support
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type Full-Time
- Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
- Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
- With over 15,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience and Success (CEnS) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience.
- This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
- Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- The CEnS organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
- As a Customer Success Account Manager, you are the primary customer-facing role responsible for customer success by managing program deliveries and strong customer relationships.
- Our priority is the customers’ successful adoption and productive use of Microsoft cloud technologies. You are front and center with our customers supporting their digital journey and empowering them to achieve more!
Key Accountabilities include:
- Fulfill Support contract obligations by driving quality planning and delivery of Support services to realize customer business outcomes and overall experience with Microsoft solutions.
- Partner with your customer and Account Team to prioritize and plan customer engagements and programs across Cloud and on-premises workloads.
- Define outcomes to improve the prioritized workloads’ health, performance, and business capabilities to drive customer value realization.
- Orchestration, customer sponsor management, and stakeholder communication of prioritized engagements and programs.
- Track, escalate and plan to remediate technical blockers and provide engineering feedback to further our product and solutions as appropriate.
- We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas because we are better together.We admire what humans dare to achieve and motivate each other every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM) to drive program management for Commercial accounts that may have Cloud, on-premise, and hybrid workload engagements running concurrently. The CSAM owns consumption and delivery execution of operative solutions and operational health as the single point of orchestration for technical delivery teams and cross-cloud project oversight.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Language Qualification: English: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
- Experience: 2 – 3 years of success in engagement management and program management is essential. Prior work experience in a Program Manager position focused on Cloud and software/services solutions preferred.
- Leadership: This role requires effective communication and collaboration skills and displays executive presence and confidence in varying levels of customer situations. The CSAM must show leadership in collaborating with multiple teams and critical stakeholders who may deliver complex customer success solutions.
- Relationship Building: A proven history of building relationships with senior customer executives in Commercial accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get a consensus on solutions/engagements is essential.
- Program Management: The ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize activities, and determine outcomes is essential. Also, the capability to drive both customer and Microsoft activity is critical to achieving results.
- Collaboration and Communication: A proven history of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication. Good presentation skills with various levels of management (Senior Executives and IT management).
- Technical: Knowledge of/Experience with Cloud and hybrid infrastructures, and migrations preferred. Knowledge of market trends and competitive insights preferred. Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to utilize partner solutions to solve customer needs.
- Technologies: Awareness of all Microsoft solutions with a focus on Cloud, mobile, web application development, cloud-native application architecture is desirable, but a passion for technology is a requirement.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611