Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defense solution provider specialized in armored vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Proforce has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. Proforce has utilized its superior craftsmanship to produce outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials. Our Manufacturing plant is located in Ogun State and Rivers State with Corporate Offices in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Industrial Nurse
Location: Ode Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide optimal health care services, reduce potential injuries at the workplace and reducing health care cost of the company.
- Assure compliance with regulatory requirements, related company standard, operating policies, practices, procedures to achieve the desired goal and objectives.
- Actively collaborate with employee engagement manager on employee’s health series.
- Contribute in the design of controls for injury prevention and health surveillance related to actual and potential hazards in the work environment.
- Evaluate and treat all injuries and illnesses in an efficient and professional manner within the scope of practice and consistent with clinical nursing guideline.
- Identify primary, secondary, tertiary prevention and health promotion strategies to optimize health of the organization.
- Manage all cases to facilitate productivity, assuring appropriate care and return to work.
- Initiate and evaluate patient for transfusion and other intravenous medications.
- Pre-employment screening and vaccination.
- Responsible for securing and developing all records equipment, and programs related to occupational health services.
- Any other functions as may be assigned by the head Nurse
- BSc / Diploma in Nursing
- 4 – 6 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Nurse
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Clinical Skills
- Bedside Manner
- Infection Control
- Nursing Skills
- Health Promotion and Maintenance.
N60,00 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611