ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors. Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Analyst
Employment Type: Contract
Department: Sales and Marketing
- The role is responsible for gathering, analysing and interpreting data. The incumbent will be responsible for the development of sales reports, margin analysis and key performance metrics.
- He/she will be responsible for managing the sales core systems (EE, ROPS, PoSIP etc).
- Provide general sales reporting and analysis that assists in monitoring sales performance.
- Provide data and analytical support for presentations and business reviews
- Assist in the identification and development of business opportunities through analysis and interpretation of data.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of promotional efforts in the market using available data sources.
- Creates ad-hoc measures and reports as requested to support analysis.
- Projects and forecast sales trends using previous sales data and market information
- Examines monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports to identify sales patterns and areas for improvement, comparing actual sales data to revenue projections and expectations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Social Sciences or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in Business Analysis
- Data Mining, Analysis & Interpretation
- Microsoft Excel Proficiency – Expert level
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Expert level
- Relationship Management.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611