Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lagos (Mainland, Island)
Employment Type: Full-time
Indutry: Manufacturing – Food / Chips
- We are seeking to hire a competent Sales Executive that will stand as the key point of contact between the organisation and clients by answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
- Candidate is expected to have a great communication skill and also amazing presentation and negotiation skill.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies, interacting with customers, and planning and organizing sales visits, other activities and projects
- Demonstrating and presenting existing and new products
- Establishing new business with prospective clients
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and keeping up-to-date with industry and marketing trends
- Actively seek out new opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Reviewing sales performance
- Close deals and attend to objections and issues that arise
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate report to the team lead
- BSc in Marketing or any other related field
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience as a Sales Executive
- Proven B2B sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skill
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611