FBNHoldings is a financial holding company and one of the largest financial services organisations in Africa. It is a diversified and leading financial services Group offering a broad range of products and services through its subsidiaries, across commercial banking, merchant banking, capital markets, trusteeship and insurance brokerage to millions of customers.
FBNHoldings has oversight over its subsidiaries and drives group coordination, collaboration and synergies among other principal activities towards innovative financial solutions and enhanced shareholder value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Grade Requirement: Senior Banking Officer – Assistant Manager
- Provide overall support in monitoring compliance with stipulated regulations
- Institute effective policies and frameworks to ensure no infractions of rules and regulations.
- Responsible for effective reporting systems to constantly update on compliance level with regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Social Sciences or related discipline.
- Postgraduate degree/MBA and/or Professional qualification in Accounting e.g. ACA, ACCA desirable.
- Professional Membership of Compliance institute/association is mandatory.
- Minimum of 6 years’ post qualification experience in Risk/ Control/Compliance within the Financial Services Industry with at least two (2) years in supervisory capacity.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611