Simplinteriors School is an Interior design Company that trains students on how to become professional Interior designers in Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Features of the Position
- The School Receptionist is the first point of call for visitors to the school, staff and students. As the ‘face’ of the school the receptionist should be welcoming, personable, helpful and able to represent the School in a professional and friendly manner.
- In addition it is essential that the person for this role is organized, able to multitask, work flexibly and have a ‘can do’ approach to work, as no two days are the same.
- The receptionist is also required to assist the Administrative Manager with various administrative tasks, requiring a good level of IT skills.
- To act as the first point of contact for the school: welcoming visitors and responding to telephone and email inquiries in a helpful and constructive manner in order for creating a good image of the school and ensuring that appropriate actions are taken in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the safety and security of the school at all times, ensuring that all visitors sign in and take a visitor badge where necessary.
- Communicating with students regarding all aspects of school life, receiving and passing on information, between student and teachers, including phoning students to ascertain reasons for absence.
- Assisting with all admissions-related tasks, including preparations for and assistance at school events taking calls and recording details of inquiries from prospective new students.
- Maintaining and updating school information records and databases.
- Receive, sort and distribute all packages, deliveries and mail.
- Works with courtesy, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with others, and the ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
- Ensuring that the reception area is kept smart and tidy and that noticeboards are kept up-to-date.
- To assist with the ordering of stationery, materials and resources and ensure that stock levels are maintained.
- Assisting with various administrative tasks and duties, utilizing word, excel, outlook email and the school database updated (Training will be provided)
- Able to perform basic arithmetical calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers, fractions and decimals).
- Requires basic clerical skills and knowledge of office practices and procedures that involve the operation of standard office equipment such as personal computer, copier, fax, and associated equipment that can be learned on the job within several months.
- Experience in all types of social media platform
- Good in writing content.
- Candidates should possess an HND / OND qualification with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2021.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611