Beebeejump is a Renewable Solar Energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at different scale . We meet the electricity needs of household and all strata of businesses through our Pay as you go structure, improving quality of life and providing access to 24/7 electricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment / Training Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Liaising with existing staff to clarify job descriptions and related expectations.
- Studying and contributing to the operations and climate of our company.
- Drafting instructional manuals, onboarding materials, and other relevant documentation.
- Administering regular, detailed needs assessments to identify skills deficits.
- Orienting new hires to their function within the grand scheme, as well as established company norms.
- Addressing skills deficits through tailored in-house training.
- Coordinating external training as the need arises.
- Monitoring staffs’ performance by liaising with line managers and department heads.
- Availing yourself as a sounding board for all employees with the explicit aim of improving their orientation and training.
- Upholding confidentiality, unless legally mandated to do otherwise.
- HND / B.Sc / M.Sc Degree with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: Hr@beebeejump.com , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will shortlisted and contacted.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611